New Look Application
Welcome to the New Look job application page. Here you can find the New Look job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
New Look is a British global fashion retailer with a chain of high street shops. It was founded in 1969 and has been owned since May 2015 by investment company Brait SA, controlled by Christo Wiese. The chain sells womenswear, menswear, and clothing for teens.
Available Positions and Salary Information at New Look
Like most companies, the New Look departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at New Look vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular New Look jobs;
CUSTOMER CARE – TEAM LEADER
What does our Customer Care Team do?
At New Look Customer Care, we’re committed to:-
• Showing our customers that we genuinely care
• Making it easy for customers to get answers to their questions
• Adding value back into the wider New Look business
Our Customer Care Team Leaders (x7) are each responsible for around 12 team mates who help our customers via multiple contact channels including live chat, social media, email and voice.
Through your inspirational leadership of your team, you’ll help deliver our Care & Easy promise on a daily basis ensuring that your team provide industry leading levels of customer care and contributing to the continued success of our Customer Care contact centre operation.
The Customer Care Team’s working hours covers an 8 week rolling rota including weekend, With shift patterns bettween the hours of 7am-11pm. This team opperates a flexible approach to the ways of working including the potential to finish shifts from home.
What will you be doing?
• Maintain a fun and happy environment demonstrated by high levels of team engagement
• Challenge and support team members appropriately to help them want to do their best for our customers every day
• Monitor and evaluate outputs of your team to ensure that our customers are happy, targets consistently met and any issues flagged in a timely manner
• Work with the QA Specialist to identify opportunities for improvement in your team providing constructive coaching, support and development as required
• Role model customer obsession culture within your team ensuring that customer measures are continuously challenged and improved upon
• Use your understanding of people, technology and processes to propose tangible ideas for improving efficiency without compromising our levels of customer care
• Conduct regular and effective performance reviews with your team
• Supervisory experience gained in a contact centre or customer facing role
• Genuinely passionate about working with people, someone who can really engage, lead and inspire teams to be customer obsessed
• Willingness to put customers first coupled with the ability to balance customer and business needs
• Positive disposition with a willingness to focus on what can be done rather than what can’t be done
• Excellent all round communication skills
• High energy levels with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Able to build positive and constructive relationships with key stakeholders
New Look Online Job Application;
New Look personnel recruits at regular intervals. You can follow these purchases and download the New Look Job Application Form and apply. Now that you have read the necessary information for the New Look job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.