New Look Application
Welcome to the New Look job application page. Here you can find the New Look job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
New Look is a British global fashion retailer with a chain of high street shops. It was founded in 1969 and has been owned since May 2015 by investment company Brait SA, controlled by Christo Wiese. The chain sells womenswear, menswear, and clothing for teens.
Available Positions and Salary Information at New Look
Like most companies, the New Look departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at New Look vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular New Look jobs;
CUSTOMER CARE – TEAM LEADER
What does our Customer Care Team do?
At New Look Customer Care, we’re committed to:-
• Showing our customers that we genuinely care
• Making it easy for customers to get answers to their questions
• Adding value back into the wider New Look business
Our Customer Care Team Leaders (x7) are each responsible for around 12 team mates who help our customers via multiple contact channels including live chat, social media, email and voice.
Through your inspirational leadership of your team, you’ll help deliver our Care & Easy promise on a daily basis ensuring that your team provide industry leading levels of customer care and contributing to the continued success of our Customer Care contact centre operation.
The Customer Care Team’s working hours covers an 8 week rolling rota including weekend, With shift patterns bettween the hours of 7am-11pm. This team opperates a flexible approach to the ways of working including the potential to finish shifts from home.
What will you be doing?
• Maintain a fun and happy environment demonstrated by high levels of team engagement
• Challenge and support team members appropriately to help them want to do their best for our customers every day
• Monitor and evaluate outputs of your team to ensure that our customers are happy, targets consistently met and any issues flagged in a timely manner
• Work with the QA Specialist to identify opportunities for improvement in your team providing constructive coaching, support and development as required
• Role model customer obsession culture within your team ensuring that customer measures are continuously challenged and improved upon
• Use your understanding of people, technology and processes to propose tangible ideas for improving efficiency without compromising our levels of customer care
• Conduct regular and effective performance reviews with your team
• Supervisory experience gained in a contact centre or customer facing role
• Genuinely passionate about working with people, someone who can really engage, lead and inspire teams to be customer obsessed
• Willingness to put customers first coupled with the ability to balance customer and business needs
• Positive disposition with a willingness to focus on what can be done rather than what can’t be done
• Excellent all round communication skills
• High energy levels with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Able to build positive and constructive relationships with key stakeholders
RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
o Be the central point of information and support for stores, field and support centre teams.
o Troubleshoot and answer queries from stores, identifying and escalating issues where appropriate.
o Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business for communications purposes.
o Be the voice of the stores, confidently safeguard store workloads to ensure they are balanced in line with business priorities and trade.
o Plan, write and publish retail communications.
o Drive best practice and operational efficiency.
o Understand tone of voice to use appropriately and consistently across platforms, in line with the leadership message.
o Utilise the best platform for each communication piece.
o Create content to drive employee engagement.
o Make informed decisions on the timing and appropriateness of content.
o Maintain communications library and SOPs for stores.
o Provide admin and project support to the Communications Manager and deputise when necessary.
o Provide admin support to the wider Retail Operations team on an adhoc basis.
o Fast learner who is confident working in a fast-paced environment
o Strong IT skills – knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
o Confident communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
o High attention to detail and proofing skills
o To act with pace – the ability to be reactive and meet strict deadlines
o Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle changing priorities in a fast paced environment
o Passionate about retail and a strong advocate of being the voice for stores
o Use initiative and work as part of a team and independently
o Solutions focused and innovative
o Motivated with a positive outlook
o Highly competent in converting technical business language into simple “retail speak” to ensure communications are delivered successfully.
o Previous experience in creating content for store communications
o Motivated with a positive outlook
o Trained in design programmes, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
o Previous experience in the creation and delivery of internal communications
o Experience of working in a head office environment, ideally within Retail Operations
ASSISTANT DESIGNER – SOFT WOVENS, JERSEY AND KNITWEAR
We’re looking for an Assistant Designer to join our 915 department. The range is aimed at 9-15 year olds, but the look and feel is very young fashion focussed rather than true kidswear. You will design Soft Wovens, Jersey & Knitwear and provide support to the rest of the design team.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Create a varied range across design Dresses, Blouses, Jersey tops, Sweats & Knitwear, working closely with the Senior Designer and Buyer
• Produce clear tech packs with all details and measurements
• Working closely with suppliers to develop product for the range
• Researching relevant lifestyle, product, colour and fabric trends as well as new trims & garment details
• Produce trend packs, tech packs, catwalk presentations and sourcing packs
• Assisting the Senior designer in the creation of new product concepts in line with the product strategy
• Working with the rest of the 915 Design & Buying teams to interpret each brief, collaborating on ideas and direction
• Working with other designers across the business to share ideas and identify new opportunities
• Identifying new product opportunities
• Contributing to the seasonal product strategy for the department
• The capability to perform under pressure and work in a fast paced fashion environment
• Proficient at Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Competent at working independently and taking responsibility for trend & design on this area of the range
• Good communication and team work skills
• Analytical/interpretation skills
• Influencing skills
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience working in a commercial fashion design department
• Experience designing Dresses, Blouses, Jersey & Knitwear preferred but not essential
• We are ideally looking for candidates currently working at Assistant Designer level, but will consider experienced Design Assistants who are ready to step up to Assistant level
SENIOR MENSWEAR DESIGNER
To put the customer requirements at the centre of the product offer to develop and deliver a commercial and profitable range that maximises sales opportunity. To support the Company Design strategy by designing and developing core range(s) in line with current trend, customer profiles and brand direction. To identify department key item blocks and ensure they are delivered. To manage direct reports to ensure delivery of departmental objectives, working closely with Buyer / Senior Buyer / Head of Design. Takes responsibility for the content of the range. Deputise in the absence of the Design Manager or Head Of Design.
We are seeking a Senior Menswear Designer with extensive experience in a high street retail / fast fashion brand.
On a day to day basis duties and responsibilities include
• Liaising with buying and merchandising team to create cohesive ranges
• Working with Directors, HOD, and design team to deliver key trends, items and outfits for the season
• Working with tight supply base briefing detailed trend direction for each season
• Attending regular fit sessions
• Providing regular relevant comp shops, blog information and demonstrate market knowledge
In addition to above, the candidate must have the following experience
• Proven experience with successfully driving overall company trend direction, including key trends, items, colours and outfits .
• Proven experience in consistently delivering ranges which are commercially on trend and in- line with competition at a fast pace.
• Proven experience of delivering a commercial menswear fashion range including colour and fabric interest
• Proven experience working closely with buyers and external short and long lead suppliers. (Specifically with Far-East, Turkish & UK suppliers).
• Proven experience in presenting seasonal trend direction to buying, design, merchandising and directors.
New Look Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the New Look job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.