Welcome to the Morrisons job application page. Here you can find the Morrisons job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc, trading as Morrisons, is the fourth largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom, and is headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and over 110,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Morrisons
Like most companies, the Morrisons departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Morrisons vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Morrisons jobs;
Customer Assistant – You’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done. Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
There are a variety of shift patterns available. We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Morrisons interested in hard working people, who can work flexibly as part of a team, to deliver great customer service every time. Although retail experience is desirable, it’s not essential as we’ll make sure you know everything you need to do a great job.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
Team Manager – Morrisons currently recruiting for a high performing Team Manager to join our Croydon store. You will lead and engage a high performing team of department colleagues to achieve outstanding customer service, drive sales and deliver high operational standards.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward.
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results.
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Have a Fresh Thinking and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
Pharmacy Manager – At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. And who could be better placed to advise on balanced diet and healthy eating?
Here at Morrisons our Pharmacy Managers are responsible for the following;
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
Morrisons Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Morrisons job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: https://www.morrisons.jobs/apply