Welcome to the Lidl job application page. Here you can find the Lidl job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG, formerly Schwarz Unternehmenstreuhand KG, is a German global discount supermarket chain, based in Neckarsulm, Germany, that operates over 10,000 stores across Europe and the United States. It belongs to Dieter Schwarz, who also owns the store chains Handelshof and hypermarket Kaufland.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Lidl
Like most companies, the Lidl departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Lidl vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Lidl jobs;
Customer Assistant – The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Lidl stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekdays or weekends. You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help to customers. Lidl will train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly – and once you’re up to speed you’ll be a vital part of ensuring every shift runs like clockwork.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete an online exercise, designed to provide Lidl with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Lidl team. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview. Lidl look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
- Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
What do Lidl offer
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, starting from £8.75 with the ability to earn up to £9.87 (*dependent on experience), you will also get 30 days’ holiday (pro-rata), a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more
Cleaner – Cleaning a Lidl store is no easy task; first there’s the shop floor to clean, the warehouse to mop, the staff room to scrub and toilets to bleach. It’s might be a short day’s work but it’s certainly a busy one. You’ll need to make sure you work through your tasks quickly and thoroughly to get the store looking perfect for our customers. You’ll also be responsible for making sure the staff areas are a great place for our hard-working teams to spend their breaks. Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing bits of packaging that may have fallen onto the warehouse floor during a delivery. You’ll work alongside the other members of the store team too, and we’re all very proud of what we do, so you’ll all be pushing to make your store the best one for miles around.
What will you do?
- Maintain a clean and tidy store, paying close attention to all customer-facing areas
- Prioritise cleanliness and safety in the store to make it a nice environment for all
- Clean the warehouse area including the waste and recycling sections
- Carry out minor maintenance tasks and report any major requirements to your manager
What will you need?
- Previous cleaning or maintenance experience is beneficial but not essential
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job for your store and your team
What do Lidl offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have all the training you need for your role. As well as your competitive hourly rate of £8.75, with the ability to earn up to £9.05, you will also get 30 days’ holiday (pro-rata), a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Store Manager – Being a Store Manager who works on the shop floor means you’re always on the go and visible to your team and your customers. You’ll motivate a small store team to complete a very busy workload so that your store runs to the highest standards of performance. That means working alongside the store team, effectively delegating tasks, working to KPIs, following processes, developing your team and prioritising your customers. You’ll always be ready to adapt to change, learn new things and get your team excited to execute them. You’ll be the face of the store to your local community and despite the many tasks you’re responsible for every day, you’ll never be too busy for your customers.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl.
What will you do
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your store and its performance
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve key KPIs
- Plan rotas, order stock, check inventory and set the goals for each shift
- Solve problems swiftly to ensure your team can focus on their tasks
- Recruit, train and develop your team to ensure productivity levels are high
What will you need
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem solving skills
- A customer-focused manner, prioritising the customer experience at all times
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team, on every shift
- The determination to complete your work in the allocated time to ensure productivity
What do Lidl offer
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary, starting from £39,500 with the ability to earn up to £51,500 (*dependent on experience), you will also get a fully-expensed company car, 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Lidl Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Lidl job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: https://careers.lidl.com/en/index.htm