Welcome to the Burberry job application page. Here you can find the Burberry job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Burberry
Like most companies, the Burberry departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Burberry vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Burberry jobs;
To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
Sales & Service
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviours
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Burberry guidelines
- Maintain selling floor by ensuring the following:
- Understand and execute monthly floorsets
- Placing and/or hanging back items as you work
- Replenishing merchandise after selling
- Folding and placing merchandise on the correct hanger, tissue paper, etc.
- Place tickets inside the item and not visible to the customer.
Floor Presence & Maintenance
- Beginning of shift/day: Arrive on selling floor ready, ensure floor is ready for customers
- End of shift/day: Ensure selling floor is replenished and ready for the next day
- Be active and busy on the floor at all day
- Ensure to place and/or hang back items as you work and replenish merchandise after selling
- Ensure clean up and maintenance of fitting rooms
Back of The House Support
- Assist in the mark down process
- Assist in the bi-annual inventory process
- Participation and achievement of pre-sale goals
- Participate in store contests
- Assist in stock room maintenance and keep it organized
- Responsible for stock pulled; all stock must be put away in orderly fashion
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
- Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent customer service level.
- Strong clienteling background.
Burberry Online Job Application;
Burberry needs new staffs some periods. For applying you need to follow these peridos. You can follow with below link and you can apply with Burberry Job Application Form. Now that you have read the necessary information for the Burberry job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.