Pets at Home Application
Welcome to the Pets at Home job application page. Here you can find the Pets at Home job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Pets at Home With 370 stores and 6,000 employees the UK’s largest pet supplies dealer. The company sells products such as food, toys, bedding, medicines, accessories and pets. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Pets at Home
Like most companies, the Pets at Home departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Pets at Home vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Pets at Home jobs;
Part-Time Store Colleagu
Reporting into the Store Manager this is a Part time position where you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ expectations by delivering Pawsitively Outrageous Service throughout the store, ensuring that you always deliver the very highest standard of pet care and build strong working relationships within the store team and with our customers.
*Must be able to commit to working shorter shifts over 4 or 5 days*
You’ll exceed our customers’ requirements by:
- Welcoming every customer to the store, whenever you can.
- Approaching all customers, building rapport to establish their pet care requirements.
- Sharing your skills and knowledge with customers to help them provide the best possible care for
- their pets.
- Completing sales correctly and efficiently at the till, and personally ensuring that every customer
- leaves the store with a fantastic farewell.
You’ll maintain store presentation standards by:
- Replenishing stock to ensure full availability to meet our customers’ shopping expectations.
- Ensuring the store is clean, tidy and safe all the time.
You’ll help us remain a responsible pet retailer by:
- Caring for our pets with respect and sensitivity.
- Making pets’ needs your priority – even if it means refusing a sale.
- Promoting responsible pet ownership amongst your customers.
You’ll take an active part in your own development by:
- Progressing through our world-class ‘Steps to Success’ training programme, which will give you the skills you will need to provide our customers with service that sets us apart as the best pet shop in the world.
- Building and developing your personal knowledge of the pets and products we sell in order to share this information with our customers and advise them effectively.
- You will have previous experience, or an appreciation, of delivering excellent customer service as well as having a passion for pets. You’ll also have the ability and proven experience of working well within a team and a desire to work and thrive within a fast-paced retail environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful retail business where training and development is second to none and the atmosphere in store is something that you just won’t find anywhere else!
Salary: £10.25 per hour (£10.25 – £10.25)
- As Dog Groomer you will be responsible for all aspects of pet grooming and you’ll deliver the very highest standard of pet grooming.
- You will exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering Pawsitively Outrageous Service within the salon.
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- You will assist in ensuring excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping.
- As Dog Groomer you will assist with the training and development of other salon colleagues.
- Our salons offer a great service every day of the week and so you will work 39 hours over 5 days out of 7
- You’ll have experience of working within a grooming environment, and ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar, fast-paced environment where you’ve taken a hands-on approach.
- It is essential that you are able to complete a groom from start to finish on the majority of breeds to a high standard (please note that grooming your own pet does not qualify as professional experience).
- Having a grooming related qualification would also be beneficial.
- You’ll have a proven track record of delivering high standards!
- You’ll be a people person, have a real passion for pets as well as being a great team player.
- You’ll be hungry to be part of a successful salon and you’ll be proactive in your approach.
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum (£18,000.00 – £20,000.00)
Receptionist to work as part of our Support Office Facilities Team on a full-time basis reporting into the Support Office Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a first class service and the key role responsibilities are as follows;
- Customer facing role, greeting and managing all visitors and colleagues to our Support Office buildings ensuring that they sign in appropriately
- Management of all incoming calls, ensuring they are answered in-line with SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) and directed to the correct colleague via the switchboard function.
- Management of the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) System in line with our security procedures.
- Organising, and maintaining the reception area
- Signing in visitors using the visitor management system
- Supporting with the meeting room booking system
- Accepting and signing for post and courier deliveries
- Maintaining door security
- Uploading new starter information to the Net2 pass system and processing new passes
- Sending detailed memos to all Support Office colleagues
- Ordering stationary and management of the franking machine maintenance
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal abilities
- A good memory or faces and appointment
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2 years receptionist or administration experience
- Knowledge of full Microsoft office package
Pets at Home Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Pets at Home job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: https://www.petsathomejobs.com/search-jobs-and-apply