Welcome to the Matalan job application page. Here you can find the Matalan job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision – to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Matalan
Like most companies, the Matalan departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Matalan vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Matalan jobs;
As a Sales Assistant we want you to deliver an easy, efficient and reliable service, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and you’ll play a key role in demonstrating this to them. You will be involved day to day in achieving our sales whilst living our Matalan Values
So if you’re looking to join a high performing, energetic and adaptable team and want to have some fun along the way, a Sales Assistant role with Matalan could be just what you are looking for!
To be part of our team, we’d like you to….
- Be hard working, committed and loyal Be a confident communicator that enjoys working with customers
- Self motivated, know how to keep yourself engaged and speak out if you can suggest improvements in store
- Be flexible, supportive and always willing to go the extra mile
Retail Customer Champion
Salary: £8.50 an hour – Part-time. As a Retail Customer Champion you’ll help us to deliver an easy, efficient and consistent service to all our Customers. and play a key role in achieving our sales targets.
So if you’re looking to join a high performing, energetic and adaptable team and want to have some fun along the way, a Retail Customer Champion role with Matalan could be just what you are looking for!
- Providing customers with product information in a friendly and efficient way and using your initiative to maximise their shopping experience
- Cost conscious to support our Value Retailing culture
- Processing deliveries efficiently and effectively to maximise availability
- Working collaboratively with other team members and having a positive attitude
- Clear on our key KPI’s and sales targets
- Driving Omni Channel opportunities across the store, such as promotion of our Click and Collect Service
As a Warehouse Supervisor in our 1 million sq ft DC, you will play a key part in making this happen. Reporting to a Warehouse Shift Manager, you’ll lead your team to achieve performance and service goals. We’re investing in Logistics and our people, so there will be plenty of opportunity for you to share your ideas, shape our future and grow your career.
About YouOur Warehouse Supervisors are fantastic people managers. So, you’ll know exactly how to keep your team motivated, focused and performing to the very highest standards. Leading, motivating and developing your team, you’ll ensure all KPIs are achieved, and make sure your team understands how important their role is to customers shopping in our stores and online.
With knowledge of industry related systems and experience of leading a large team, you’ll be confident, flexible and be a role model to others.
Designer – Kids
As a Girlswear Designer, you’ll act as a key support for the Kids Design Manager managing, designing and developing the Girlswear ranges (4-13 years), driving product and ‘key looks’ that reflect the current market and Matalan’s customers.
- Undertake factory visits and attend Trade and Trend shows, providing detailed feedback to the Buying teams
- Regularly complete directional and competitive shopping trips both in the UK and abroad, producing full reports and feedback to the wider business.
- Managing and developing the company ‘key looks’, liaising with suppliers on trends and design details
- Work closely with Retail and Marketing to ensure these ‘looks’ and messages are conveyed to the customer.
- Review design ranges to ensure the ‘balance’ of the colour palette is continually reflected and will take responsibility for the development of the seasonal colour palettes and colour palette direction.
- Active role in the management of the team, addressing any issues such as the content of design packs and advising on any technical information required
This role is offered on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- Strong Graphic and Print design experience, within a retail environment.
- Experience of designing Girlswear, ages 4-13, would be beneficial.
- Ability to use InDesign, Adobe CC Illustrator & Photoshop programmes to an advanced level
- Ability to identify new trends and shapes with a strong eye for colour
- Able to demonstrate the ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines, managing a demanding and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate successfully at all levels
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management
Matalan Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Matalan job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: https://www.matalan.jobs/