Hotter Shoes Application
Welcome to the Hotter Shoes job application page. Here you can find the Hotter Shoes job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
The company was set up in 1959 in Lancashire and we’ve been designing and making footwear ever since! We diversified from our roots – slipper production – in the early 1990s, when we had our ‘eureka moment’ – identifying a niche in the market for stylish shoes with comfort built in. Since then product innovation, world class production facilities and continual reinvestment in our business has seen our shoe collections expand beyond all recognition and our circle of Hotter friends grow by hundreds of thousands each year.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Hotter Shoes
Like most companies, the Hotter Shoes departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Hotter Shoes vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Hotter Shoes jobs;
Online Merchandiser Head Office
We are currently looking for a hardworking and pro-active Online Merchandiser to join our Marketing team
You will be responsible for all aspects of Online Merchandising, ensuring that all categories, across all channels are accurately represented and remain up-to-date. Utilising your strong analytical and problem-solving skills you are able to analyse data quickly and accurately to identify ways to improve the customer journey and drive overall business growth.
- To manage all pages across all websites, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to discover and desire.
- To provide a smooth user experience by ensuring that products are categorised correctly, enabling the customer to find the relevant product quickly; maximising conversion – every click counts.
- To ensure that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including set up, pricing, categorisation, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches.
- Optimise web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the Merchandise team.
Planning & Execution:
- To manage and execute all trading and promotional activity on time.
- Carry out daily reviews across all websites, checking product information, categorisation & placement is correct and set out in a logical way to the customer – correct where necessary.
- To own & manage the critical path relating to all seasonal & sale launches; from planning, preparation, set up, pricing, & testing.
- To liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure that all information required for launch is provided on time in order to achieve “go live” date.
- As the main contact for all online merchandising queries, action & allocate as necessary and ensure all queries are resolved within an agreed SLA.
- Supervise & plan the workload with the 2 x web administrators within this team.
- To initiate and set up weekly reports, capturing relevant KPI data which in turn will assist in improving customer proposition, journey & conversion and to drive sales & margin.
- Using data captured, test and review online behaviour which will drive performance.
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimise listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
- Build strong relationships with the 2 x web administrators within the Trading team.
- Work closely with: E-Commerce, Merchandise, Marketing, Creative & PR.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Proven Ability or Role Specific Qualifications required:
- 2 years+ experience in Merchandising, Buying or currently an Online Merchandiser; preferably online.
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using analytic tools such as google analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong written language skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate.
- Strong inter personal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude.
- Customer 1st
Hotter Shoes Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Hotter Shoes job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form as Hotter Shoes Job Application Form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.