Welcome to the Nando’s job application page. Here you can find the Nando’s job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Nando’s is a South African restaurant chain, specialising in peri-peri style chicken dishes. Founded in Johannesburg in 1987, Nando’s operates over 1,000 outlets in 35 countries.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Nando’s
Like most companies, the Nando’s departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Nando’s vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Nando’s jobs;
Before you apply
Sometimes, you can give yourself the best possible chance of getting the role, by doing some pre-work.
- We’d like to think you’ve visited Nando’s before. Many times. And that you’re familiar with our products and restaurants.
- Chat to some of our Nandocas. Even if it’s not a restaurant-based role you’re after, they’ll give you an insight into what it’s like working here.
- Google us. Or Yahoo! us, if that’s a thing. In other words, do your research. What are we up to?
- Read up on our competitors. What are they doing?
CV & Covering Letter
Here’s a little fact that you may not have known, Curriculum Vitae is Latin for ‘the course of one’s life’. When you send yours to us though, English is fine. Actually, it’s a must. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- An outline of your work experience, education, achievements and interests. Go into a little detail, but not loads. If you’re going over two pages of A4, you’ve written too much.
- Tailor your CV for the role you are applying for. We want to know about the skills you have and how they will make you great for the role.
- Make sure you only write the things you can back up. Chances are, if you say you’re a great team player, at interview we’ll ask you for examples.
- Use a clear, classic font in pt. size 10-12. Times Roman, Arial, Calibri etc.
- Proofread it. Get a friend to proofread it. Grammar and spelling mistakes make us grumpy.
Writing a covering letter to support your CV gives you the chance to go into things in more detail and explain why you’d be good for the role. Keep these points in mind:
- Stick on one page of A4 max.
- Remember who you’re applying to. We’re Nando’s, not a bank. So feel free to keep it fun and genuine, making sure it sounds like you. Not a robot.
- Avoid the clichés. There must be a better way of saying ‘detail-orientated team-player’.
- If in doubt, follow the three-paragraph structure. First, stating the role you’re applying for. Second, summarising your strengths and skills. Third, saying when you can start.
Ahead of the interview
- Check out your wardrobe. We’re not expecting you to buy a new outfit, but the last thing you want is to dig out your shoes two hours before your interview and realise the cat’s been at them. We’re not a pencil skirt and suit kind of place, more smart and fun casual.
- Ask yourself. Why do you want to join Nando’s and why are you right for the role?
- Get prepared with real-life examples of your experience.
- A final check of Nando’s news. Our social media channels are good for this kind of thing too.
The interview itself
- You might be nervous. That’s no bad thing. In fact, it shows you care. Just take a few deep breaths and remember that we wouldn’t have invited you to interview if we didn’t like your application.
- Try to be you. Nando’s is full of personality, so show us yours.
- We’ll be asking you questions, so listen carefully and don’t get distracted by what’s happening outside of the window.
- Got any questions for us? You should. It’s a two-way thing. You need to know we are right for you too.
Role not found?
If you can’t find a role that’s quite right for you, don’t worry. We’re growing rapidly. It might only be weeks away. Leave us your details and we’ll make sure you’ll be the first to know when that role is up for grabs.
- Kitchen Assistant
- General Manager
- Team Member
Nando’s Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Nando’s job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.