Welcome to the Google job application page. Here you can find the Google job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Google is a multinational American technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products such as search engine, software, hardware, online advertising technologies, cloud computing, and so on. Along with Amazon, Apple and Facebook, it is considered one of the Big Four technology companies. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Google
Like most companies, the Google departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Google vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Google jobs;
Google is a digital company, which we all know, which uses a large number of websites or applications every day, but also requires a lot more effort on the back. From the advertisers to the developers, from content producers to graphic designers, a lot of staff work. If you say that I have this kind of talent, you can choose the most suitable job from the link below and apply.
Key Account Director / Executive
As a Key Account Director / Executive, you will serve as the senior executive selling to the most strategic enterprises. You’ll leverage existing relationships with CEOs and C-level executives. You’ll be developing new relationships with business unit leaders to more deeply understand their unique company challenges and to influence their perspective of Google solutions. You will do this with deep industry understanding so that you will be able to engage in communicating the business value of “One Google”, while ultimately driving shareholder value. You will wield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and act as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles and present large multi-year agreements to CEO and C-level executives.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple LOBs including Google Partners – all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- Experience engaging with large-complex accounts, selling a broad portfolio of products at C-level.
- Experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in working towards sales goals.
- Exhibited confidence in a board-room atmosphere while providing advice to senior management. Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Demonstrated track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans and build business cases for migrations.
Google Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Google job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.