Welcome to the H&M job application page. Here you can find the H&M job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Hennes & Mauritz AB, H&M is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail company, known for its fast fashion clothes for men, women, teenagers and children. H&M and its subsidiaries operate in 62 countries and have more than 4,500 stores and as of 2015, around 132,000 people work. It is the second largest global clothing retailer just behind Spain-based Inditex. The company has a significant online presence with online shopping in 33 countries.
Available Positions and Salary Information at H&M
Like most companies, the H&M departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at H&M vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular H&M jobs;
Since consumption increases rapidly, H&M always needs to recruit new staff. They usually make purchases by publishing H&M Job Application Form on their site. Follow this form actively and complete it and join the H&M family.
- Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards and meet the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags
- Execute reductions, price changes, transfers and cash register routines
- Utilize established H&M policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partner with store management as needed
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M’s store standards
- Adhere to H&M values and internal standards policies and procedures contained in the H&M Employee Handbook
Financial Accountability: None
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
H&M Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the H&M job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.