Welcome to the Dune job application page. Here you can find the Dune job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
The Dune Group is one of the most influential global players in fashion footwear and accessories. Based in London, the fashion capital of the world, The Dune Group has over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry and has grown through a passion and dedication to excellence in product development and in-house design, and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service. The company has grown from a 20 square metre concession in a fashion store in Oxford Street, London, in 1992, to a group with 40 UK standalone stores, 175 concessions in the major global department stores such as Topshop, House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges, and 64 franchised stores and concessions in 10 countries around the world. Online, customers can shop the latest and most extensive collections and trends at dunelondon.com; on desktop, mobile and tablet. With multiple shipping options to over 130 different countries – in over 70 currencies – and with German, French and Spanish language websites, the Dune London brand is a truly global proposition.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Dune
Like most companies, the Dune departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Dune vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Dune jobs;
Our people, our product and our award-winning Catwalk Stores and Concessions are the heart of our business and we love delivering the Dune experience to every customer who engages with our brand.
As a Dune London Relief Manager, you will proactively strengthen our key areas: Profit, People, Product and Process across various sites. By supporting and developing the team to deliver on all KPIs you will increase the productivity of the team and store. This success of course, will all be done whilst having fun working with fabulous teams and beautiful product!
Here at Dune London we shout about and celebrate our talent and continuously promote internally, which means many of our Concession Managers are our future Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers. We recognise retailing as an art and have various bespoke tools as well as our professional qualification Apprenticeship: LEAD which enables continuous professional development across our teams.
As Concession Manager, you will lead your team to increase sales and maximise profit. Working alongside the host store you will develop strong relationships with the department store team, delivering exceptional customer service at all times. By living our core values and demonstrating Legendary Brand Ambassador behaviour you will inspire your team to deliver 100%, 100% of the time.
- Consistently drive the concession sales performance to meet and exceed targets.
- Inspire the team to be true ambassadors of our brand and always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Manage, train and develop the team to their full potential.
- Ensure store costs are managed within agreed budget levels and using your commercial eye for detail.
- Champion all business objectives.
- A highly commercial Concession Manager/strong Supervisor, with experience working within a fast paced retail environment and a passion for developing teams.
- Customer focused with a proven high standard of customer service delivery.
- Commercial awareness and reaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
- Good at prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
- Generous product discount and shoe allowance.
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Monthly bonus scheme.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Constant development through training initiatives and opportunities for career progression.
Dune Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Dune job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing Dune Job application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.