Tony Roma’s Application
Welcome to the Tony Roma’s job application page. Here you can find the Tony Roma’s job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
It was originally founded in Miami, Florida in 1972 and is an American food chain restaurant with a focus on meat. Romacorp Inc., the business of Tony Roma, does not offer this product in Muslim majority countries, but specializes in baby back ribs.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Tony Roma’s
Like most companies, the Tony Roma’s departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Tony Roma’s vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Tony Roma’s jobs;
Tony Roma always shares his delicious food with 100 or more guests a day. Therefore, it needs an active and effective staff group. They often do not want experience in entry level jobs, which is an advantage for job applicants. A lot of personnel are recruited to the kitchen, service and management classes. You can apply to the position you find closest to yourself and start your career journey.
When they providing our guests with high quality food made to recipe in a safe and sanitary environment.
OUR POINTS OF INTEGRITY
- Follow all applicable laws for sale and service of food
- Follow health and sanitation standards
OUR SIMPLE DUITIES
- Continually maintain a clean, safe and sanitary station
- Prepare every food item to recipe
- Utilize digital recipe books and Kitchen Display System
- Learn and execute the techniques needed to produce all of the recipes
- Communicate quietly while working in Prep
- Follow prep list as written by Manager
- Labels food and ensures proper rotation (FIFO)
- Maintains proper food levels
- Properly clean and maintain equipment
- Assist Line Cooks when necessary with food preparation
- Own and solve any guest issue with the guest’s loyalty in mind
OUR OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Prep Cooks stand and walk a lot up and down stairs
- Prep Cooks are responsible for setting up and cleaning their station
- Prep Cooks are responsible for safely cutting all types of food with a knife
- Prep Cooks are responsible for safely working and cleaning hot and sharp equipment
- Prep Cooks will work in hot kitchens and cold Walk-Ins and Freezers
- Prep Cooks are responsible for working safely with chemicals
- Prep Cooks will work in a sometimes stressful environment
- Prep Cooks will help in every way to ensure the guest has a positive experience
Tony Roma’s Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Tony Roma’s job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.