TK Maxx Application
Welcome to the TK Maxx job application page. Here you can find the TK Maxx job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
TK Maxx, often stylised as T·k·maxx, is a subsidiary of the American apparel and home goods company TJX Companies based in Framingham, Massachusetts. It uses a slightly different name from that of the TJ Maxx stores in the United States, to avoid confusion with the British retailer T. J. Hughes. TK Maxx stores are operated throughout the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, totalling 515 stores in Europe (up from 407 in December 2014) and 35 in Australia in April 2017.
Available Positions and Salary Information at TK Maxx
Like most companies, the TK Maxx departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at TK Maxx vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular TK Maxx jobs;
Distribution Center Supervisor
There’s nothing as exciting as that moment when you find an amazing value when you least expect it – except being part of the team that makes magical moments like these happen! At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support them by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that they bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
We are a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, we had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
- Success is always in style at the TJX Companies! Ideal candidates will join us from all walks of life whether you are a new college graduate or transitioning from the military. You may have a more traditional background in distribution or manufacturing or your leadership skills may have been gained working in the restaurant, airline, hotel, retail or auto industries. Utilize your leadership and operational talents to be a part of a collaborative team working towards executing, delivering and achieving business goals and objectives.
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will be involved and accountable for the following:
- Collaborate across departments to ensure the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners
- Develop strong communication channels within the departments and across the operation to ensure a smooth transition from one shift to the next
- Provide continuous direction to Associates regarding proper work methods to help increase Associate performance and business productivity
- Engage, develop and motivate Associates while ensuring morale is at a high level through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, performance goal setting, and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams.
- Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and ensure accident preparedness is adhered to through excellent housekeeping standards.
- Inspire and foster an environment where diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
- Review and analyze KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) reports in a timely manner to ensure meaningful data is reported both internal and externally.
- In partnership with Human Resources, anticipate manpower needed to ensure workload demands are established to execute productivity
- Ensure operational productivity and effectiveness levels are set, maintained and continuously improved.
IT Compliance Auditor
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our IT Compliance Auditor II, we’d ask you to do the following:
- Designs and implements compliance testing, controls assessment and documentation across all SOX domains (lnfoSecurity, Program Charige, IT Operations, Applications Development) and other control and compliance requirements (i.e., PCI, Data Privacy, HIPAA, etc)
- Audits current IT processes to ensure Company compliance. Prepares audit summaries and reports findings. Reviews audit results with appropriate management and provides recommendations. Monitors corrective action plans and related reporting
- Acts as an expert liaison between TJX and both internal and external stakeholders on key control and compliance issues. Represents the Company’s interests on control design and compliance/testing results with external auditors, Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, and both IT and end-user process owners
- Participates in information security policy development in collaboration with business partners and management. Assists in the execution of information security control reviews to evaluate compliance with published policies and standards. Ensures legislative mandates relating to information security and general computer controls are met throughout the Company
- Provides training, instruction and guidance to junior staff
- Special projects as assignedSounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, here’s why we know you’ll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management information Systems or related field Professional designations preferred: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CPA
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of information security principles (including risk assessment) Solid understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Able to work independently as well as on a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in IT audit and planning, risk assessment and/or business continuity planning Proven experience performing SOX 404 IT control/assessment work
Distribution Center Transportation Coordinator
TK Maxx Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the TK Maxx job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.