Welcome to the Sephora job application page. Here you can find the Sephora job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Sephora is a French-based multinational personal care and beauty store chain in Paris. Founded in 1969 in Limoges, it has spread rapidly throughout the world and now serves hundreds of stores worldwide. Sephora, with its own label and about 300 brands, offers beauty products such as cosmetics, skin care, body, fragrance, nail color and hair care. The sephora, which has been owned by the luxury holding LVMH since 1997, comes from the spelling of Zipporah (Greek:, ρα, Sepphōra), the wife of Moses.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Sephora
Like most companies, the Sephora departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Sephora vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Sephora jobs;
Sephora offers a long career journey in which you can work and develop. Sephora is a place where you can work happily if you have a little interest in cosmetics or maintenance. You can work by giving customers make-up or maintenance service, or selling them at the cash register, or you can be a stock specialist if you say I should take part in the backstage. From employees interested in store design to people interested in the website, the work you can find here is limitless.
Don’t think working at Sephora Da is just a job. Sephora is also a school full of education. Take, for example, those who work as a beauty consultant or a beauty advisor; The care or make-up service you will give to every incoming customer will make you more advanced than the previous one. If we add the trainings provided by the sephora, this is a study journey that you will develop and have fun while learning.
Skincare Advisor (Consultant)
As a Skincare Advisor (Consultant), you are an expert in all things skin! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters the skincare zone of the store. In addition, you will:
- Listen to clients to determine their skincare needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on your expertise, Sephora product training, and available in-store technology
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Participate in operations activities such as: inventory control, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cashwrap and the beauty studio
- Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you’d be a great for this role if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- A passion for skincare products and sharing your expertise with others
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals
- The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching, and a ‘perks’ program that includes various discounts at participating companies (hotels, rental cars, telecommunication, gyms, etc)
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more
Our legal team wants you to know what’s required:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
- Handle and apply cosmetics products to clients, including fragrance
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Sephora Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Sephora job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.