Royal Mail Application
Welcome to the Royal Mail job application page. Here you can find the Royal Mail job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
The company provides mail collection and delivery services throughout the UK. Letters are deposited in a pillar or wall box, taken to a post office, or collected in bulk from businesses. Deliveries are made at least once every day except Sundays and bank holidays at uniform charges for all UK destinations. Royal Mail generally aims to make first class deliveries the next business day throughout the nation.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Royal Mail
Like most companies, the Royal Mail departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Royal Mail vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Royal Mail jobs;
Postman/Postwoman with Driving
About the role
From scorching summer days to the depths of winter, our postmen and postwomen play a vital role, delivering the mail. It’s a physically demanding job – but it’s one the nation relies on. Here, you will:
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 09:48 and 14:48
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Love of the outdoors: From rural farms to city apartments, corner shops to business parks, whatever the weather (and, this being Britain, it can get quite extreme) we’re there, six days a week. That means you’ll need to be happy being out and about.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
About the Role
As a commercial cleaner you will be responsible for variety of tasks including mopping, toilet cleaning, washing walls, vacuuming, emptying bins and dusting. We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment. This role will be physically challenging and involves manual handling activities.
Previous cleaning experience is desired, but not essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to communicate with customers and managers and comply with Health & Safety regulations. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and organise their own time as they will be managed remotely.
36.5 hours per week Full time Monday to Friday. 24 hour shift pattern. 6:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 21:30-6:00
We are looking to offer Permanent contracts.
We are looking for professional vehicle technicians to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant operated by Royal Mail Group. Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification) and have proven (via CV) experience of working on the types of vehicles and trailers that you would expect Royal Mail to have, for example LGV. We also require you to have a full driving licence (LGV preferred). A successful applicant will be expected to work as part of an effective team.
• Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
• A 36.5 hour working week.
• Technicians can also expect Shift Payments made in addition to the basic salary as well as Overtime and Scheduled Attendance in addition to basic salary.
• A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
• All tools and equipment supplied.
• And lastly a great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
Royal Mail Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Royal Mail job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.