Welcome to the Nike job application page. Here you can find the Nike job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
OUR MISSIONBRING INSPIRATION AND INNOVATION TO EVERY ATHLETE* IN THE WORLD.*IF YOU HAVE A BODY, YOU ARE AN ATHLETE.
Because we exist to serve athletes, we dare to design the future of sport.
To us, innovation is about elevating human potential. We obsess the needs of the world’s best athletes, using their insights to create products that are beautiful and useful for everyone.
To make big leaps, we take big risks. Incremental change won’t get us to where we want to go fast enough. So we pursue moonshots — like developing the first self-lacing shoe, running the first two-hour marathon, and committing to 100% renewable energy use in our facilities.
At Nike, every employee is an explorer. We unite diverse perspectives — scientists and shoe designers, coders and quarterbacks — to share knowledge of the body in motion. We house countless designers and innovators. That includes computer scientists, biomechanists, physiologists, chemists, materials developers — even a planetary astrophysicist.
At Nike, it’s in our nature to innovate.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Nike
Like most companies, the Nike departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Nike vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Nike jobs;
- Drive a service culture and create an in-store culture that brings the Nike brand to life
- Ensure payroll compliance, create rosters and zone charts, and adhere to cash management standards
- Assist the store to achieve financial objectives
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the Operations team
- Operational excellence: including Facilities Management, HR and Loss Prevention programs, and managing break room communications
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Minimum 3 years general Retail experience
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
RETAIL CONSTRUCTION DIRECTOR
As our Director of Retail Construction, you’ll lead the Construction, Space Planning, and Procurement activities associated with new and remodeled Nike retail locations. Working in partnership with Real Estate, Territory Retail leadership, and Direct to Consumer (DTC) Construction and Store Design teams, you’ll develop and execute Store Development strategies that support the profitable growth of Nike Retail in EMEA. You’ll develop and coach a team of both internal and external contributors establishing goals and driving performance towards the successful completion of individual new store and remodel projects along with the broader territory growth objectives. You’ll review current Construction processes on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities to reduce cost, shorten project timelines and improve service and quality. In addition, you’ll be the key liaison with DTC Store Design ensuring project designs align with territory business and operational criteria, budgeted schedule, and approved cost.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Business
• 10 years’ retail Store Development experience, including leadership positions preferably with a multi-branded retailer
• Experience with Construction/Construction drawings & contracts, project schedules, Capital budgeting, business documents, financial reports, retail leases, and contract negotiation
• Strong project management experience
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Experience with retail Real Estate, Operations and Finance
• Management skills will be required
DIRECTOR, STORE MARKETING
About the Marketing team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing sets the brand tone. A creative force of experts tells Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing team connects the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
About the role
This role will have oversight, leadership and team management across Nike Direct Stores Concepts (NSO/NFS) and expert retail disciplines (Visual Merchandising and styling & EKIN experience) for Tokyo as well as lead the Territory Partner Marketing team across strategic accounts.
1.Lead and own the Nike Direct Stores Marketing & Partner Marketing Strategy for Tokyo, working closely with the Geo Stores Marketing team, Geo Multi-brand channel team, and City Marketing team.
2.Partner closely with the Tokyo Nike Direct Digital team to drive the holistic Omni-channel strategy that bridges digital & physical consumer experiences (seasonal initiatives and 365) with membership at the center, exploring new ways of working, team collaboration and new experiences.
3.Collaborate and partner with IMP and Merchandising functions to identify key products and develop a clear seasonal calendar for Nike Direct Stores and Strategic accounts.
4.Lead the evolution of the Partner Marketing team in Tokyo to drive holistic seasonal Marketing plans for strategic accounts.
5.Coach, manage and mentor the Stores Concepts (NSO/NFS) and expert retail disciplines (Visual Merchandising and styling & EKIN experience) teams and Territory Partner Marketing team.
6.Take a lead role in developing future Nike Direct Store concepts for Tokyo working closely the integrated Territory Nike Direct team.
7.Serve as a Digitally-led Retail Marketing expert to the Category Brand Marketing team in driving retail excellence and innovation across the Territory.
- 8 years retail, product presentation or visual merchandising experience.
2.Experience leading a team.
3.Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities.
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Budget and project management experience.
- Be able to communicates with multiple stakeholders and manage their expectations.
7.Fluency in Japanese and English required (Minimum TOEIC 800+).
ATHLETE (SALES ASSOCIATE)
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Demonstrable passion for the Nike brand
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant language)
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
Nike Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Nike job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.