Welcome to the Mothercare job application page. Here you can find the Mothercare job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Mothercare plc is a British retailer which specialises in products for expectant mothers and in general merchandise for children up to 6 years old.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Mothercare
Like most companies, the Mothercare departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Mothercare vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Mothercare jobs;
Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting – in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare and the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, giving our customers trust in your expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Customer Service Advisor’s to have the following skills:
- A passion for customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
- So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career.
Deputy Store Manager
As a Deputy Store Manager, you will report directly to the Store Manager and in conjunction with them you will both be responsible for the store’s commercial and operational objectives. Your key accountabilities will be to maximise the profitability of the store through the management of budgets, minimising losses and ensuring a high level of stock availability whilst delivering operational excellence. You will have the skills to lead, inspire and motivate the store team, whilst conveying our Mothercare brand values and providing amazing customer service at all times.
We need our Deputy Store Manager to have the following skillset:
- A passion for high performance and the ability to create a climate where people strive to achieve their best
- Commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- The ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all times
- The ability to lead the team from the front
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- A drive to move the store forward
- A dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- The ability to tackle issues, providing direct and actionable positive feedback
- Able to influence at all levels
- The flexibility to support the business
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career!
The purpose of this role is to support the Space Planning and Allocations Manager in the management of UK Store space mix to maximise sales, availability and profit margin at store and total company level.
- Provide recommendations at department and store level to improve sales, availability and profit densities at store level
- Implement seasonal store grade changes in line with sales, space and option mix requirements
- Work collaboratively with stores and allocators to efficiently resolve any stock queries
- Optimise stock availability across all UK trading channels and proactively investigate any issues to propose system enhancements
- Review and action changes to replenishment parameters in line with UK store targets and forward weeks cover
- Manage stock effectively between UK and Direct to support commercial performance
- Maintain an awareness of critical path performance and any Global Brand product issues
- Provide all reporting on Store Performance, UK Store and Direct allocation and Availability
- Experience as a Branch Merchandiser or Senior Allocations
- Have managed or lead a team
- Ability to understand the retail environment and make commercial decisions
- Confident in communication and negotiation at all business levels
Buyer – Clothing
This role will contribute to and have responsibility for the delivery of the department strategy through planning, sourcing, stock management and ensuring this is communicated to the wider team
- Work with Merchandiser to develop a commercially sound global trading plan
- Deliver intake margin targets through a clear price architecture that drives sales and profits
- Trade a global range that is consistent with the Mothercare handwriting, working closely with the Design and Sourcing teams to ensure delivery of quality, on-time products
- Incorporate new technologies, trends and innovations into products, ensuring the needs of the customer are met
- Responsible for the management of the critical path, ensuring that deadlines are met and products are delivered in time for launch
- Work with Sourcing to develop a product strategy that manages the supply base appropriately
- Continuously review and analyse trading reports, making recommendations that form part of the Buying (and Merchandising) strategy
- Communicate product stories to the Marketing teams and ensure marketing strategy is effective for promotion
- Present global ranges to Franchise Partners
- Work closely with Online Trading teams to deliver visually appealing products to customers online
- Occasionally travel abroad to supply bases, International stores to build relationships acting as a brand ambassador for Mothercare
- Lead and manage the team, providing guidance and coaching with development needs
Mothercare Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Mothercare job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.