JD Sports Application
Welcome to the JD Sports job application page. Here you can find the JD Sports job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
JD Sports Fashion plc, more commonly known only as JD Sports, is a sports-fashion retail company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, UK. Is a subsidiary of the Pentland Group. The group now has more than 800 stores, including both sport and branded fashion, but all started in 1981 with the establishment of John David Sports with a store in Bury.
Available Positions and Salary Information at JD Sports
Like most companies, the JD Sports departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at JD Sports vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular JD Sports jobs;
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
In this role you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the work force to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service, while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Deal with enquires and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant oracle reports.
- Utilise in store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed.
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
JD Sports Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the JD Sports job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: https://jdfashionplc.team.careers/jd/