JD Sports Job Application
JD Sports Fashion plc, more commonly known only as JD Sports, is a sports-fashion retail company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, UK. Is a subsidiary of the Pentland Group. The group now has more than 800 stores, including both sport and branded fashion, but all started in 1981 with the establishment of John David Sports with a store in Bury.
With approximately 33,000 employees today, the company continues to grow rapidly. Increased recruitment of personnel as a necessity for its growth. Especially recently, he has to recruit staff in entry-level jobs, so he hires staff without looking too much even on experience. If you want to work here, there are two things you can do. You can either fill out the online application form on the JD Sports career page and submit your application online, or you can prepare a form and go to the stores and submit it by hand.
Available Positions and Salary Information at JD Sports
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
JD Sports Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the JD Sports job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
How much do JD Sports pay?
JD Group pays its employees an average of ₤6.55 an hour. Hourly pay at JD Group ranges from an average of ₤5,00 to ₤9.50 an hour.
Does JD pay weekly?
Yes it does. JD sports to pay weekly.
How old do you have to be to work at JD Sports?
At least 16.
What qualifications do you need to work at JD?
English and Maths. In addition to these points all you need good customer skills and talking skill.
Official site: https://jdfashionplc.team.careers/jd/