Harvey Nichols Application
Welcome to the Harvey Nichols job application page. Here you can find the Harvey Nichols job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. Recognised as the UK’s premier luxury fashion retailer, Harvey Nichols is internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine offer and award-winning restaurants. Harvey Nichols has seven stores within the UK and Ireland, consisting of five large-format stores in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, and two small-format stores in Bristol and Dublin. A beauty concept store, Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols, opened in Liverpool in November 2012.
All UK stores have luxury Foodmarkets and Restaurants, Cafés or Brasseries. Harvey Nichols also owns and operates OXO Tower Restaurant, Bar and Brasserie on the South Bank in London. In addition to this, there are six large-format stores overseas: one in Riyadh, one in Dubai, two in Hong Kong, one in Doha Festival City and one in Kuwait.
Harvey Nichols stores offer the ultimate fashion experience. Seen as ‘the place to be’, Harvey Nichols is the club that doesn’t require a membership. Exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from everyday to extraordinary.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Harvey Nichols
Like most companies, the Harvey Nichols departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Harvey Nichols vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Harvey Nichols jobs;
Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will carry out routine maintenance routines, respond to mechanical and electrical faults, and provide a highly skilled level of painting and decorating service. You will also be expected to provide advice and guidance on maintenance issues and maintaining records. Ultimately you will ensure that the upkeep of the building meets Harvey Nichols standards and is compliant with health and safety and fire regulations.
The role will involve working store events and supporting minor works which may take place out of store hours. The successful candidate will be flexible, and possess strong organisation, time management and interpersonal skills. Painting and decoration skills are highly desirable. Experience in a multi- skilled luxury environment would be advantageous, although training will be provided. Qualifications are not essential.
We are currently recruiting for a full time position, working 40 per week respectively, including weekend shifts.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Charity day to support your good cause
Please include a covering letter with your application, confirming your current salary, salary expectations and notice period for the role.
As the first point of contact you will be engaging with our customers providing them expert style advice. You will approach every customer with the sole purpose of serving their every need whilst making it a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. For you both!
This role is 30 hours per week, including some weekends and evenings.
What you will be doing
• Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email
• Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in your department
• Handle all point of sale transactions
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period
COLLECT IN STORE CONSULTANT
Deliver exceptional customer service using excellent organisational and proficient communication skills.
Build and expand the customer base through delivering exceptional customer service and product knowledge. Maximise opportunities to achieve sales targets using all available channels of retailing. Support the business in ensuring that Harvey Nichols is the “go-to” destination for fashion.
• Deliver efficient and exceptional service by ensuring orders are organised, prepared appropriately and ready for Collect In Store services.
• Encourage instore appointments.
• Drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to in store, telephone and online clients.
• Work with the Style Advisor team to drive sales across all locations and build multichannel relationships with all customers where appropriate.
• Identify opportunities to expand and develop Harvey Nichols customer base.
• Maintain up to date product knowledge of past, current and future ranges, as well as keeping abreast of trends.
• Create upselling opportunities.
• Work with challenging customers in a professional manner, turning negative experiences into exceptionally positive experiences.
• Minimise returns to the business through customer offering alternatives.
• Manage the life cycle of customer orders in the Collect In Store area and ensure each customer interaction is followed through to the end.
• Build a strong working relationship with the Fulfilment team to ensure all customer orders are processed within the expected timeframe.
• Highlight and escalate any stock discrepancies to the relevant team.
• Ensure all external and internal communication, both verbal and written, is on brand, accurate and reflective of the Harvey Nichols tone of voice.
• Maintain customer data on relevant systems for future reference ensuring the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality.
• Ensure all processes, policies and procedures are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience required
• Previous experience of sales and customer interaction.
• Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• PC, Web, Ecommerce and technology literate.
• Understanding of CRM.
• Command of the following languages is desirable; Arabic, French, Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
Skills and Personal attributes required
• Customer service centric.
• Sales driven.
• Drive and energy.
• Ability to effectively communicate to a high standard, both written and verbally, at all levels.
• Positive attitude.
• Good listening skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to build good relationships.
• Team player.
• Problem solving.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, as well ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Must be pro-active and able to demonstrate initiative/ideas in order to constantly improve the customer experience and drive sales.
What we offer
• Up to 40% discount off Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
• Up to 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Generous clothing allowance
• Employee recognition schemes
• Subsidised travelcard (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
• Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
• Free staff social events
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
• A vast range of learning and development programmes
The hours for this role are 40 per week on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.
Flexibility on weekend shifts is required.
STOCKROOM ASSISTANT – PART TIME
We are looking for an energetic Stockroom Assistant to join our fantastic team. This role is part time, working 25 hours per week over 5 days.
As a Stockroom Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
– Processing deliveries onto the stock management system
– Investigating and remedying delivery discrepancies
– Investigating stock inaccuracies and correcting the stock file
– Filing stock and delivery paperwork
– Booking and receiving direct deliveries and warehouse deliveries
– Check despatch notes against actual delivery
– Ensure that the correct procedures are carried out when despatching outgoing consignments.
– Comply with all relevant GDPR guidelines
Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a high level of the following skills:
– Ability to work under pressure and think on your feet.
– To be able to build relationships with all departments.
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
– 22 days holiday
– Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
– Generous clothing allowance
– 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
– Employee recognition schemes
– Free staff social events
– Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
– A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.
Harvey Nichols Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Harvey Nichols job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.