Hard Rock Cafe Application
Welcome to the Hard Rock Cafe job application page. Here you can find the Hard Rock Cafe job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Hard Rock Cafe was founded in 1971 by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton with a certain theme. Thanks to this theme adopted by Rock and Rocknroll lovers, the cafe became famous and all the walls began to be filled with photographs of customers.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Hard Rock Cafe
Like most companies, the Hard Rock Cafe departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Hard Rock Cafe vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Hard Rock Cafe jobs;
We’ll have to generalize a bit, but everyone who loves music with passion will love to work here. Because there is music everywhere from the kitchen to the service, from the vault to the garden, and music is the food of the soul. If you are good with the kitchen, you can take part in the kitchen but if you say I can’t cook, of course the service will be your job. There are also many areas where you can work, such as a safe, security, welcome and even management. Hard Rock Cafe is a team game. If you like to work together and can adapt, yes you are in the right place, you can start climbing the career ladder by choosing the right position for yourself.
Under the direction of the Sous Chef, the incumbent maintains standards established in the preparation and presentation of food including tasting, presentation, and sanitation.
- Assists the Sous Chef and Cook in quality and portion control of product.
- Must be flexible and able to work all kitchen areas.
- Promotes positive customer relations; handles guest complaints.
- Assist other line employees with daily responsibilities.
- Prepare production in accordance with established standards set by Restaurant Chef.
- Sees to the proper labeling, rotation, storage temperature and environment required.
- Strive to eliminate over-production and over-purchasing.
- Maintain quality inventory control of your production.
- Ensure that production and storage areas are maintained in accordance with city and state health department codes.
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area responsibility.
- Minimum of Two (2) to Three (3) years of experience working in a high volume kitchen
The Server is responsible for taking the guests through the key phase of their Hard Rock experience. As a Hard Rock Cafe Server, you will be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator, decision-maker, entertainer, memorabilia curator and musician (at heart).
- Taking guests’ orders .
- Running food.
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions – using a point-of-sale system.
- Properly checks I.D.s – for guests who appear to be under 30 years old.
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
Hard Rock Cafe Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Hard Rock Cafe job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.