Burger King Application
Welcome to the Burger King job application page. Here you can find the Burger King job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Burger King is one of the most famous American hamburger fast food company of the world. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties in 1954, its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it “Burger King”. Because of their cheap price policy approximately 12 million guest prefer Burger King daily.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Burger King
Like most companies, the Burger King departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Burger King vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Burger King jobs;
You can work at Burger King different positions for your preferences and your ability. Burger King restourants have entry level positons. You can start your career with entry level and then you can rise even store manager positions.
There are different positions such as Team Member, Cashier, Assistant Manager or Store Manager. Team Members can play role both preparing order and serving order for people.
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Managers. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
You can apply Burger King open positions both online and with printable application form at your local Burger King.
Burger King Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Burger King job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.