Welcome to the Boots job application page. Here you can find the Boots job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Boots UK Ltd. It is a pharmacy chain that works as a health and beauty retailer in the UK, Ireland and Thailand. As the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, Boots’ main goal is to help customers look and feel better than they think. They serve more than 2500 stores in the UK. Boots UK, which has used its expertise for over 165 years to help improve the health and welfare of local communities, is part of the International Walgreens Boots Alliance retail pharmacy unit.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Boots
Like most companies, the Boots departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Boots vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Boots jobs;
Boots welcomes hundreds of customers every day. Since customers are interested in beauty and health, if you are interested in this area, you are in the right place. It is Boots’ main purpose to make people feel and see themselves better than they are, so you can help find the right products and live a productive career.
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
• Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
• Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
• Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
• Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
• Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
• Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
• Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
• Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
• Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
• Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
• Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology
Boots Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Boots job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.