Welcome to the Argos job application page. Here you can find the Argos job vacancies, learn available position details. By taking this job you can take a strong step for your career.
Argos is a unique multi-channel retailer. With over 840 stores and 29,000 employees, Argos one of the biggest names on the high street. Argos Ltd, trading as Argos, is a British catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s.
Available Positions and Salary Information at Argos
Like most companies, the Argos departments needs the workforce to manage its tasks and company operations. Therefore, there is often a need for staff at various points. Below you can find the job that suits your qualifications by examining the requirements of the available positions. Employment requirements and fees at Argos vary depending on the position and working hours. You must be at least 16 years of age in commonly used entry-level positions. For certain positions you must be 18 years of age. Below are the most popular Argos jobs;
Stock Assistant – As a Stock Assistant you’ll be working in the heart of the whole operation keeping our stores stocked up and ready for business. Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority order, you will be aware of the importance of health and safety.
This role is for 15 hours per week, working a variety of shifts between the hours of 8pm and 5am covering weekdays and weekends.
Due to the working hours, and in line with the Employment of Young Persons Act, we will not be able to employ anyone under the age of 18 for this role.
Stock Assistant – the person:
- A good understanding of a stock control environment
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills
- A proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Stock Assistant – the benefits:
- £8.00 per hour (£6.78 if under 21)
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service)
- Share save
- Staff discount in Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s (after qualifying period)
- Company pension scheme
As a Stock Assistant you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in our Academy for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
Customer Service Advisor – Working at Argos over Christmas means every day will be different, offering you new and exciting challenges. You will play a key part in creating an enjoyable and easy shopping experience for our customers – from picking stock in the stockroom, to serving on the tills or collection counter.
We have a range of part-time opportunities available, with various working patterns and contracted hours.
We’re looking for people who:
- Love to help customers
- Care about delivering a superior shopping experience every time
- Feel confident using today’s technology and eager to share their know how with others
- Can work as part of a team and support their colleagues
- A competitive salary to give you some extra cash for the festive holidays
- Discount available after 3 months
- A fun and friendly working environment
- There may also be an opportunity to stay with us after Christmas and make Argos your future too
- Shift patterns between 5am and 10.30pm
- Contracts from 8 to 20 hours, with overtime opportunities available
- Applicants wishing to work only mornings, only evenings or only weekends will still be considered.
- Advanced tech, generous benefits, plus opportunities for a career in the Sainsbury’s Group.
- Christmas is round the corner, and as the number one in same-day delivery, we’re going to be busy.
So we’re after real life Santas to make sure customers get their Fast Track orders on time. And as part of the Sainsbury’s Group, we’ll reward you with brilliant benefits. See Christmas from the inside and you’ll get all the high-end kit you need, including a Mercedes Sprinter van and our advanced routing technology. Plus starting holiday allowance of 22 days (increasing each year), a company pension and staff discounts in Argos, Habitat and Sainsbury’s (after 3 months).
A Driver isn’t just for Christmas… if you’re looking for something longer term, there may also be opportunities to stay on with us: an advantage of being part of a major retail Group. And you’ll have our full support to develop your skills (we’re friendly people).
As we see it, it’s a fair return for the great service you deliver to our customers. You’ll bring some festive cheer, think on your feet, and go above and beyond to help – because this job’s not just about dropping off shopping. You’ll be good with our people too, a team player in store and on the road.
- You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers). And guess what? There’s also plenty of driving involved, so you should have a year’s driving experience, be confident behind the wheel of our Mercedes Sprinter vans, and have no more than six points on your licence.
Argos Online Job Application;
Now that you have read the necessary information for the Argos job application above, you can now complete your application by accessing the application form below or by filling out your personal information by going to the official site.
Official site: http://argos.careers/